Global Supporters are people who share our mission and act as humans. They are sharing their voices and expertise on such platform to support and educate others with better understanding of the Healthcare business and workflow and product limitations.
They are experts in their profession and come from different countries and business fields. Some of them are doctors, radiologists, pathologists, engineers or work in standardisation workgroups to push for better global updated standards with some understandable acceptable requirements.
Some others had in their personal life some experiences where friends or family members died or got hurt from misreading or false diagnosis on medical images. So they have joined our global team to share their life stories with others to avoid repeating such issues. Everybody can be a Supporter and join us for free with the same Vision being a human and care about others for a better health. Our Supporter network is growing fast which shows that such initiative reached a wide attention.
Currently we have Supporter(s) from the following countries:
Austria, Germany, Japan, Sweden, USA, France, India, Argentina, Jordan, Lebanon, Africa, Canada, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Portugal, Turkey, Kuwait, Hungary, United Kingdom, Palestine etc.
Here are some of first Supporter(s)Vision member messages who gave their permission to share their name to such initiative and key note:
- Professor Laszlo Tabar, MD, FACR (Hon) – “Accurate imaging of Breast Cencer in its earliest phase and proper training of the readers are the prerequisites of saving women`s life”
- Michael Linver MD, FACR, FSBI – “Accuracy in Healthcare is exremly important. I personally give all my energy to educate to early Breast Cancer Diagnostic”
- Sawsan Mutlak, Senior Radiographer KHCC – “Our knowledge and experience are worthless if we do not share with others the knowledge and help them aquire new experiemces to serve them the humanitarian needs of the community”
- Dipl. Ing. Karl Grün, zJPM, Director Austrian Standards – “Keep the patient in the focus and provide the optimum healthcare service. Standards can be significantly contribute to achieving the vision of Supporter(s) and the justification is clear”
- Christiane Hunold, Clinical Marketing and Product Manager – “Early detection in mammography is crucial to safe life`s, QC&QA bing a helping tool to grant a high levek of performance”
- Masaharo Morita, Global Manager & Product Marketing – “Preventive Health by early detection, screen for the Life and trying to create such culture in all countries by delivering know how”
- DrDr Friedrich Semturs, MAS, Medical Physicist, PhD, MD – “Technical Quality Control is extremly important for ensuring that the diagnostic quality is not impacted because of less optimized hardware and software. It is my highest priority to ensure that in particular digital mammography systems and their peripheral components are functioning on the highest level of technnology as well as most actual scientific understanding”
- Delmar Santos, CEO and General Manager – “Technology should allow any patient to have access to Healthcare wherever he is whenever he needs. The challenge is to make solutions more simple and easy access for patients and doctors so they can be closer”